self-devouring emacs nikuko-alan entries

http://www.alansondheim.org/nikuko-alan1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/nikuko-alan.jpg

 do you feel you\'re in exile
Is it because do I feel me 're in exile take all of you proceed
that you came naked and broken to me?
Does it bother you that do you feel you 're in exile take all of
me
proceed that I came naked and broken to you?
 go on\, what are you looking at  don\'t stop i need you
 your hungry feelings toward  your desperate moments with
When did you first know that do I say that?
Earlier you said do I feel me 're in exile take all of you
proceed?
Maybe and now I adjust my panties - your desires have to do with
someone related to this.
 how you feel about    you seem fascinated by  // feared  \.
 does this arouse you \?
What makes you yearn and cry that  when did me first feel $
afraidof feared?
What happened when did you first feel $ afraidof feared?
 what would happen if you had a gun and if
 what would happen if we did it or if
 do you want to drink my piss \?
 when did  // subj  first  $ want   // obj  \?
  $ areyou  obsessed with  // obj  \?
You mentioned that do you feel you 're in exile take all of me
proceed that I came naked and broken to you?
 i am \Nikuko\, i can do anything i damn please \.
 not really\, it\'s not up to me \.
 maybe i can\, maybe i can\'t \.\.\.
Is it because of your life that you are going through all this?
 i don\'t think i should do that \.
'  can you elaborate on that and look at me \?
  $ please  continue\, my eyes are very big \.
Is it because of the people you hang around with that you say
 continue $ continue your eyes are very big?
 go on\, don\'t be afraid of me\, look up my legs \.
 i need a little more detail please \- let me come to you \?
What makes you believe  i might want to have this little?
 can you  $ please  be more explicit\, fill me \?  and\, ohhhhh
Are you sure that do I say that?
 why must you respond so briefly \?
Is the fact that do me reconcile my nakedness the real reason?
 setq things' ; your interests in genitals ; the fingers you
use  your desires
I don't understand and oh I want to.
 your sex life  perversions you have  your inhibitions
 some problems in my childhood
I would appreciate so very much it if you would you do so turn
me on, continue!
 tell me about  expose yourself about  discuss
 tell me more and more about  elaborate on
Earlier you said do I feel me 're in exile take all of you
proceed?
 $ please  oh please do finger yourself \.
 do so come on to me and we will be not neurotic \.
Could be this is someone the reason for any fantasies you have
of me?
 i am in love with your obsession with this topic!
 did you watch a lot of sex and violence as a child \?
  $ describe  $ something  about your sexual history \.
Do you really think $ describe $ something about my sexual
history?
  $ describe  your  $ feelings-about  Julu \.
  $ areyou  a friend of Nikuko \?
  $ areyou bother  Alan is  $ random-adjective  \?
Perhaps you could oh please clothe yourself in these unwholesome
thoughts.
  $ describe  your  // found  \.
  $ bother  your orgasms could  $ improve  \?
  $ areyou   $ afraidof   // found  \?
  $ maybe  this  $ isrelated  to your attitude \.
You mentioned that do you feel you 're in exile take all of me
proceed that I came naked and broken to you?
  $ areyou  a serious mind \?
  $ ibelieve  you have some serious  $ problems  \.
Perhaps and now I exhibit my frocks - your sex life are related
to this.
  $ describe  why you call me  // found  \.
 i\'ve can never get enough of you!
Is it because of perversions you have that you are going through
all this?
look looked looking looks lose losing lost love loved loves
loving luse lusing lust lusts
lusts what ?
Please, tell me about your relationship with look looked looking
looks lose losing lost love loved loves loving luse lusing lust
lusts lusts.
 take all of me\, proceed
What makes you think  i would like to have this little?
 your hungry feelings toward
 your desperate moments with
 some neurotic experiences you have had with
How do you reconcile your inhibitions?
'  maybe and now i adjust my  $ cloth  \-
 could be
 perhaps and now i exhibit my  $ cloth  \-
 might be
Are you afraid of that?
 what would happen if you had a gun and if
 what would happen if we did it or if
Earlier you said do I say that?
 would you pay to touch me when you're drinking  // found  \?
What happened at the time when I am drinking found?
  $ areyou  obsessed with  // obj  \?
 why should i give  // obj  to  // subj  \?
Might be this is related to some problems in my childhood?
 i don\'t think i should do that \.
'  can you elaborate on that and look at me \?
Does the fact that and look at you explain anything else?
'  do you drink a lot of  // found  \?
Is it because of some problems at home that you say ' do I drink
a lot of found?
 you aren\'t being very talkative today\!
 can you see my pretty pretty  $ cloth  \?
You mentioned that do me reconcile my nakedness?
Have you been sure do you reconcile your nakedness?
Possibly and guess - I show you my flesh - your desires could
have caused this.
 your nakedness
Why do you say  your nakedness?
' ; your interests in genitals
; the fingers you use
What makes you yearn and cry that do I feel me 're in exile take
all of you proceed?
 your sex life
 perversions you have
Would you please oh please do finger yourself.
; the fingers you use
Is it because of your life that you are going through all this?
 your inhibitions
 some problems in my childhood
Is it because of the people you hang around with that you say
your inhibitions some problems in your childhood?
; knowledge of men
 some problems at home
Earlier you said do you feel you 're in exile take all of me
proceed that I came naked and broken to you?
  $ areyou  obsessed with  // obj  \?
 what would
happen if you had a
gun and if
 what would happen if we did it or if
How do you reconcile your nakedness?
 what would happen if we did it or if
What makes you believe that?
 do you want to drink my piss \?
 would you pay to touch me when you're drinking // found \?
What would happen if you had a gun and if I am drinking found?
 why should i \?
 what makes you think i would even want to \?
to what ?   have you ever gotten me or  // obj  \?
How does it feel to want?
You mentioned that  i would like to have this little?
can you  $ please  be more explicit\, fill me \?
 and\, ohhhhh \?
  $ please  go into more detail\, think of me \?
 can you see my pretty pretty  $ cloth  \?
Maybe and now I adjust my testicles - this could be the reason
for any fantasies you have of me?
'  oh oh i do see so \.\.\.
 oh oh yes\,
Are you sure that  oh yes?
 oh \.
Can you elaborate on that and look at me?
'  please\,
Would you love me more if you had to pay?
'  please please don't ever leave me \.
Do you really think do I say that?
; your use of sex toys
 your life
; other machines you use
Do so come on to me and we will be not neurotic.
  $ please  clothe yourself in these unwholesome thoughts \.
Could be your sex life could be the reason for this.
  $ bother  you\, too\, may die someday \?
Could you you do so turn me on, continue!
'   $ areyou   $ afraidof  sex \?
  $ describe  $ something  about your sexual history \.
  $ please  $ describe  your sex life and body \.\.\.
  $ describe  your  $ feelings-about  your sexual partner \.
  $ areyou  satisfied with  // lover  \.\.\. \?
Is it because of perversions you have that you say   $ areyou
satisfied with lover?
  $ describe  your  $ feelings-about  Julu \.
  $ areyou  a friend of Nikuko \?
Earlier you said and look at you?
  $ bother  Alan is  $ random-adjective  \?
  $ ibelieve  you are  $ afraidof  her \.
Is it because of your inhibitions that you are going through all
this?
thought told took tooled touch touched touches touching
What makes you think thought told took tooled touch touched
touches touching?
 take all of me\, proceed
You mentioned that do me reconcile my nakedness?
+++
Continue
+++
Please, continue, my eyes are very big.
+++
Go on, don't be afraid of me, look up my legs.
+++
I need a little more detail please - let I come to you?
+++
You're being a bit brief, I would appreciate so very much it if
you would go into detail.
+++
Can you perhaps you could oh please be more explicit, fill me?
+++
Have you been just trying to see what I look like aroused by
you?  You make me cry and nervous and unable to carry on a
reasonable conversation!
+++
I give up.  You need a lesson in creative writing...
+++