Hi all
I’m leading some workshops tomorrow, Saturday 9th April  (and also on Sun April
22 and  Mon 7 May )  at Furtherfield Gallery in Finsbury Park in connection
with the Eduardo Kac show which opens there tonight:

https://www.furtherfield.org/events/poetry-for-animals-machines-and-aliens-the-art-of-eduardo-kac/
The workshops will be for groups/families, are particular suitable for mixed
kids and adults groupings but can be done by anyone who can contact their inner
child…

They will involve designing giant rabbit drawings and then drawing them by
walking them out across Finsbury Park using GPS tracking. All participants will
receive a hi-res, printable digital file of their design over  a Google Earth
image of the park with their signatures appended.

Each session will take about 1.25 hours and the day will run from 11 to approx
4:30. The sessions are supposed to be drop in but if anyone from this list had
a group who’d like to come give me a shout back-channel with an approximate
time and I’ll pencil you in ( although I will obviously leave most slots open
for people on the day)

https://www.furtherfield.org/events/lets-fill-this-park-with-rabbits/
( you can see one of my trial runs in Harlow Town Park at the top -I’m sure you
can do better…)

It’d be really nice to meet anyone London based from the list & their
friends/family/whatever who fancied coming, to collaborate on a giant rabbit
and of course, to see what promises to be a fascinating show.

best wishes
Michael