Big thanks to both of you Marc and Rob! Much appreciated! Michael

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 11:21 pm, Rob Myers <r...@robmyers.org> wrote:

#yiv4381303809 p.yiv4381303809MsoNormal, #yiv4381303809
p.yiv4381303809MsoNoSpacing{margin:0;}Signed.

Funny not funny how the people who are the most obsessed with an aesthetic of
businesslike behaviour are the least able of identifying those courses that
most add to their bottom line.
- Rob.