Hi Lena

I have heard Beakerbrowser talked about a lot by people involved in the p2p web movement over the last year or so.
I found it really confusing at first...

The web was always p2p and decentralised right?!
But since the grand centralisation of the web by the megga platforms it is good to see work emerging around re-decentralisation of the web.

I wrote a bit about art in this context here <https://decentralizedweb.net/screening-room/>, for the Furtherfield screening room for the recent DWeb Summit, featuring 3 works by Annie Abrahams and Michael Szpakowski.

And then there is this (rather dense but really useful) talk by Dymitri Kleiner -"You can't code away their wealth" <https://blog.p2pfoundation.net/cant-code-away-wealth-dmytri-kleiner-explains-construction-p2p-alternatives-conflictual/2016/05/25?cn-reloaded=1> in which he explains his view on the politics of end-to-end as opposed to client-server communication infrastructures.

Thanks for posting!

best
Ruth