Thanks, Johannes, first; I did write on midterm, two pieces which are
somewhere in the ether & in files. We voted early, a few weeks ago; I
wasn't caught up in the act but in the results.

DIWO, the expression is used by Furtherfield; I forget who created the
abbreviation, someone on this list, apologies. And it reminded me that
almost all the work I've done has either been with others (Foofwa,
musicians, Azure, collaborators all the way back) or in absolute isolation
where I feel like a hungered Rimbaud manque. So many people have helped for
example with coding, or have given me use of their programs, going all the
way back to Charles Strauss at Brown who let me use his hypercube program
for a video in which I had Rhode Island School of Design students learn to
"drive" in 4-dimensional space (vector graphics at the time).
So I've been lucky for most of my life. At this point it's harder; working
at Newark was amazing - we had at least ten people to work with - and it
was amazing. I can collaborate, and would love to collaborate with you
(again, remembering Heiner Muller); I haven't done that at a distance since
being in spaces and working between technology, people, and spaces among
all of them, is so important - pacing the floor, looking for resonances and
points of contact for things like vibration mics; I remember working with
Terry Fox and Bill Viola in Florence, a renaissance room; we had binaural
mics and plumbing pipes for example and played the room's standing waves
for an audience standing outside (did a similar thing in Dallas come to
think of it); anyway, the architecture itself resounded. I'd never heard
anything like it etc.

So yes to working/planning if we can; I assume this would be at a distance.
Here I have no tech except some computers and instruments, but no vr, not
even ar. So that's difficult.
I wonder a couple of things - what might be the sound of an eclipse? And
possibly would vlf or elf (very low frequency, extremely low frequency)
radio signals be affected by such? That could be tapped into of course.

All this poetics!

Best, Alan, apologies for going on so long -