This is beautiful! I must say, David Bohm is from my hometown of
Wilkes-Barre PA; Azure and I visited his old home which is now a television
store; earlier, when I was in London I had several conversations with him
(I didn't know then he was from WB). I was and still am fascinated by the
implicate order. I love your piece by the way! :-)

Best, Alan