Happy Birthday Ruth and Alan!

That means you're both Aquarius. Apparently, 'The Aquarian female is big on freedom to do her own thing'. There you go, the stars never lie. And 'The male Aquarius is very good at teamwork and loves to be in a group'... er, well maybe they're a bit wide of the mark now and again.

Also, you're both governed by Uranus.

Edward