aw!
Thanks peeps for the birfday wishes :)

it's costing me way too much effort to not respond to Edward's Uranus
comment with a "whose?"

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 11:32 AM ricardo ruiz via NetBehaviour <
netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

> wow...
>
> may nature bless you Ruth and Alan!
>
> happy birthday forever
>
> -----------
> :(){ :|:& };:
> Unix Shell Forkbomb (2002)
>

> Em qua., 5 de fev. de 2020 às 03:17, Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour <
> netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org> escreveu:
>
>> thank you, always did like that as well as murderedrum ; laminanimal I've
>> used several times in work.
>>
>> And thank god we're Aquariums! (I think that's what you said?) and all
>> the fish have been freed!
>>
>> Thanks everyone, I wonder how much longer we'll be around...
>>
>> love Alan
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 3:50 PM Julian Brooks <li...@julianbrooks.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> 'laminanimal'
>>> is splendid.
>>>
>>> +1 below
>>>

>>> ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ snip ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.