Hello all,

This last couple of weeks have been full of chaos and uncertainty for us in
the UK - and much longer for others.

The sudden shut down is clearly distributing immediate and extreme hardship
very unevenly.

I personally found the indefinite postponement of Furtherfield's 2020 'Love
Machines' programme last Monday (in the week we had planned to announce
everything) incredibly hard to do, and to handle. I know we will adapt and
find another way to make things work, but that doesn't stop it being
incredibly disappointing, frustrating and disorientating.

I'm now starting to adjust but I wanted to share this personal
(non-life-threatening) experience with you because I would like to hear
more from everyone about how the Corona virus is effecting them, so we can
build a better picture, beyond the numbers and the public announcements, to
understand how things are changing. And most of all it would just be good
to know how everyone is doing (from regular contributors to all lurkers).

Warmly
Ruth

Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.