It is a measure of my affection for Ruth and Marc that Marc's email prompted me
to finally come out of lurking mode, but since I'm here, there is something I
have been meaning to share for weeks now.

After living for two years in a collective in Spain, I returned to Linz at the
end of last August, where I have now joined another community here. Since I
have been back in Austria, I especially enjoy long conversations with my son
Patrick about the history of computing and the Internet. When he realized that
I have been fascinated by computers since 1977 and by the Internet since the
early 90s, he started asking the most interesting questions.

Now he is organizing his research and background reading into a series of
short Youtube videos, called "A History of the Power of GAFAM": https://
www.youtube.com/channel/UChzYFOwYw0U5vqI7DBEr8nA

I hope some of you might be interested, and Patrick is always most
appreciative when people comment.

All the best,
Aileen
--