thanks for the links mez, they look useful 😁

we have mastadon on systerserver (https://systerserver.net/), i've had an account for quite a while & keep meaning to try & be more active on it.

@he...@systerserver.town

h : )

On 07.11.22 08:12, Mez Breeze via NetBehaviour wrote:
...also here's a great chart that helps explain the way Mastodon works: https://dev-static.glitch.social/media_attachments/files/000/450/444/original/abe1e39c4411c4da.png + a getting started guide: https://2ality.com/2022/10/mastodon-getting-started.html