Hi Renee,
Thanks for the comments. I'm quite happy with it myself. It was
captured from CSPAN's live feed and I was hoping to release it earlier
to keep it within a sort of "real-time" essence of "the moment" but
the "automated process" wasn't without hitches. At least now I have
everything worked out.

I really like the lack of sound too. I guess for me, because most of
my work has involved specific audio elements, anytime I make something
without sound the silence becomes that much more pronounced. The
slowing down of the video makes for an interesting effect too (it was
a "fortunate" accident). Think of it as a "moving" painting.

best r.
Pall