---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonty Wareing <jo...@jonty.co.uk>
Date: Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 11:11 PM
Subject: [ORG-discuss] London Hack Space
To: org-disc...@lists.openrightsgroup.org

For some time now London has been in need of a proper hacker space.
The number of hacking
groups has exploded over the last year or so with new events popping
up every weekend.
Despite this we're still missing a meeting place, a place where we can
store projects
and share ideas. Where we can meet like minded people who share our
passions. Where we can
learn new skills without making a significant investment.

We'd like to change that, but we need people to help.

If you're interested, we've set up a preliminary mailing list on
google groups where we can
gather. It's just temporary until we come up with a name and have more
solid foundations.

Find us here: http://groups.google.com/group/london-hack-space

--jonty