It seems there is still a deal of room for development in London,
considering the activity in much of the rest of Europe. Though
perhaps it might be an uphill struggle, new media is a major theme
adjacent to my practice and I've a couple of connections we could
explore to support any practice.

(been chatting to the bones recently)

Warm regards,

Benjamin.