If I recall correctly, the fair use doctrine for copyrights does not
apply in the same way to trademarks. I'm pretty sure there is a fair
use provision specifically for trademarks but don't remember what the
difference between the two is. If this were a copyright issue it would
fall pretty clearly under the fair use doctrine as it is direct
criticism of Wikipedia. This might not be the case though for
trademarks.

Ok, I broke down and looked it up... on Wikipedia. The fair use
provision for trademarks sounds a bit strange. It actually sounds to
me like it's intended more for commercial criticism than
non-commercial in that the point of it is to allow advertisers to
compare products. So if you were running an encyclopedia and you
wanted to point out that your encyclopedia is better than Wikipedia,
you would be allowed to use their trademark. But how or whether it
applies to wikipediaart's use of it seems unclear.