Hi everyone,

I sincerely appreciate the support on this issue (and thanks to Rob
for blogging about it).

I'm hoping that Wikimedia won't try to pursue this matter further.
After sifting through Godwin's emails on the Wikimedia Foundation
list, it looks like they will probably let it be.

Its weird to see how they've framed this issue as Nathaniel and myself
as "performance artists" who have somehow hoodwinked the EFF, but I
assume this is a media-spinning tactic.

Anyhow, I feel at least relieved that the issue is in the public
debate (e.g. blogs with comments) rather than in my email bin, which
was a tad anxiety-producing and definitely time (and money)-consuming.

Best,
Scott