Hello Dougald,

Excuse my manners, how can I not welcome you to the list?

*welcome :-)

*Don't despair, this is only the beginning - I am very excited by the whole
thing. I think that it is original and urgent and it was bound to create a
bit of controversy. A lot of the dialogue could also be observed as part of
the process of learning, in an open way, even if it does seem a bit rude and
disrespectful.

karen
*

*