Thank-you Mark! I was just looking at your nature scene -there are not many
people working with interactivity within QT - what did you script it with ( I
did some stuff along those lines awhile back using liveStagePro but I
understand if you're Mac based you can use AppleScript?)
I like the piece very much, partly exactly for its lovely lo-fi-ness...
Do you have more work up anywhere apart from that and the sleep piece?
cheers
michael