Hi, cool, thank you! The sleep piece I liked doing because each frame of
video loads a different piece of music, so depending on what order you start
them in, the piece sounds just slightly different.

I just put them together using EZediaQTI, which is a really simple
production environment. I've not thought of using AppleScript but I may
investigate a bit further. I've got bits and pieces around, but since I took
down my blog and implemented the Drupal Vlog, I think I may have lost them.