Hey Marc,

I listened last night..........loved it!

The dialogue was top notch, very fascinating,

the music and sounds,

what can one say other than 'kool'...

I missed the last broadcast and tried to find it on the resonance site but
couldn't find it anywhere - is there a podcast or mp3 of it somewhere, so I can
download it?

Oh, yeah - when will last night's show be available?

Stuart.