Hi Stuart,

I have just noticed on the resonance fm site that you left a comment -
much thanks for that :-)

http://resonancefm.com/archives/3585#comments

marc

 > Hello Olga and Marc,
 >
 > I didn't realise that these radio shows were every week. I have
really enjoyed them so far, there's so much in them. I loved that last
track played, but you did not mention what it was called, I would love
to know?

 > I will do that survey thing for furtherfield as well, got a few
suggestions. On the whole satisfied with how it all works.

http://www.furtherfield.org/resonance/Furtherfield%20on%20ResonanceFm%209March2010.mp3