“Native American Grandmothers in a Changing World”

Portraits of Native American grandmothers. Strong women, with pride in
their origins. Photography in their natural settings keeping their
traditions alive. Faces that show their history. People portraits of the
history of North America

Photo's by the Dutch-American Photographer René-Frank Granaada

Plus:

Radio Burgerwaanzin: Saturdays from 18:00 to 20:00

Livestream: http://icecast.freeteam.nl/patapoe.m3u

Last edition with music from

Henry Flynt - Celestial Power
New Weird Australia Vol. 4
Spoken Word: Poetry read by A.. Andreas, sorry for the bad sound quality!

▼
Naakt & Militant

Anoniem 2010

Viaduct onder A2, Utrecht - Nieuwe Gein langs het Liesboschkanaal
::: View :::

▼
Chris Hedges on “Humanity's Most Dangerous Moments”

March 18, 2010

We Stand on the Cusp of one of Humanity's Most Dangerous Moments We will
have to resist the temptation to fold in on ourselves and to ignore the
cruelty outside our door...

Chris Hedges, a Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter, is a senior fellow at the
Nation Institute.

He writes a regular column for TruthDig every Monday.

His latest book is Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and the Triumph
of Spectacle.

Source: Alternet, via Agente Claudia - de Brahmaanse Inlichtingendienst
::: Read :::

▶
“X-Road”

X-Road, C-Print on wood, 64 x 96 cm . A. A. 2010
::: View :::

▶
“It Remains to be Seen”

Digital Painting - A. Andreas, 2010

It Remains to be Seen, C-Print on wood, 60 x 120 cm . A. A. 2010
::: View :::

▶
Wallpieces: Interiors I - II
A. Andreas

.::....: :: ..: :.:... :. :.: .:

:. : :. ::: : :. : : : :. :.:

: .. :::: : : : ... ::..:. :.: .:.: .: .:

Wallpieces: - Digital Paintings

Wallpieces: Interiors I - II, C-Print on wood, 120 x 120 cm & 60 x 120 cm
. A. A. 2010
::: View :::

▶
Solar Aeons
A. Andreas

Solar Aeons - Installation view

Room, Radiator, Wallpaper, Printed strokes of paper, dimensions variable

As flying fire. Like beings uncontrolled from gravitational influences.
Like for instance social cohesion. Society resonating images of belief and
disbelief, dissolving in fiery flies. Fireflying through history. Like
Empodecles.

▶
Art is Language*
Dany Tomasini

'Serius Moment, *411425 2015131199149* >11022010

::: More :::

▶
Ors vibranter wurld III
Amsterdam Zuidoost 2010

'Unbuilding', deconstructing the built environment. Daalwijkdreef
Amsterdam Zuidoost

Wallpieces: Ors vibranter wurld III 2010 . Digital C-Print on Wood . 4 x
56 x 80 cm . A. Andreas . Amsterdam 2010

::: More :::

▶
Ors vibranter wurld II 2010
Westerdoksdijk, Amsterdam Centrum 2005

On Gentrification

Wallpieces: Ors vibranter wurld II 2010 . Digital C-Print on Wood . 3 x 56
x 80 cm . A. Andreas . Amsterdam 2010

::: More :::

▶
Friction Research: Art is not about Communication

Third issue of Friction Research, a series of collective investigations on
contemporary arts & media practices.

Previous issues:

Investigating Ruptures in the Art Political Grid, Nictoglobe, Volume 12
Issue 3, Amsterdam The Netherlands (2008).::: read :::

Creative Resistance: New Media as Soft Arms, Nictoglobe, Volume 11 Issue
2, Amsterdam The Netherlands(2007).::: read :::

Art is not about Communication

The following individuals and collectives have contributed to our call for
submissions.

Poetry

Art is not about Communication, Lawrence Upton 2009 - UK

Text

Participation as Kitsch, Henry Jones 2010 - USA
Jacques Derrida and the Politics of Architecture, Francesco Vitale
2009 - IT
Essay Generator, judsoN ^R+ 2010 - USA

Paintings

Skin, Biying Zhang 2010 - USA

Projects

Grenze, Patrick Fontana et al. 2009 - FR
204_NO_CONTENT, Darko Fritz 2007 - > NL/YU

▶
Gedenkschrift Anno 2010

::: More :::

▶
Gedanken sind Frei, Oder?

via CTM

▶
Wandstuecke: Inneren Gentrification I - IV, 2010

Wandstukken: Innerlijke Gentrificatie I - IV, Oil, Digital C-Print on
Wood, 4 x 56 x 80 cm, A. Andreas, Amsterdam 2010

::: More :::

▶
Revolutions, Artists uses of the term revolution
Alan Dunn
==================================================== Radio Broadcast
announcement: ==================================================== Sat.
Jan. 9 - 17:30 - 19:30 Patapoe Radio 88.3 MHz FM Amsterdam + Livestream
==================================================== Revolutions, Artists
uses of the term revolution by Alan Dunn Burgerwaanzin Radioshow from
Nictoglobe-RadioTV Saturdays from 17:00 to 20:00 The CD's from Alan's
project being broadcasted integral

::: Project info :::   ::: Listen :::   ::: Patapoe Schedule :::

▶
Epiphanieen, Amsterdam VI-I-MMX
Vrij Europa, Vlag (voorstel II); Free Europe, Flag (proposal II)

::: More :::

▶
Gebleekt door de Zon, Bleached by the Sun