Ellie
This is a great project - I really like your idea, and it seems to
articulate something I've been  wallowing around in/ playing with over
the past months.

When I get some time at the end of this week I'm going to read through
all the parts you've already published - I'm feeling a bit confused
creatively at the moment and I think your work will help me

cheers, dave