HI
we have a problem with DVblog. The site was hackedĀ  - at first it just showed
up in Google results -lots of drug adverts- but then it appeared to harbour all
sorts of nasties. We thought we'd sorted it but when I went onto the site
yesterday from my workplace their security indicated the site was still
infected.
We've closed it down for the moment.
There is a set of instructions from Dreamhost about what we need to do but
neither of us is really confident about it.
Is there anyone who is competent to help and who would be willing to do so?
We can't pay -DVblog costs us time and money to maintain and run at the best of
times. The most we could offer isĀ  public and heartfelt thanks.
michael