quote

Speedy deletion nomination of Pall
Thayer[edit<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Pallthayer&action=edit&section=1>
]

Hello Pallthayer,

I wanted to let you know that I just tagged Pall
Thayer<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pall_Thayer&action=edit&redlink=1>
for
deletion, because the article doesn't clearly say why the subject is
important enough to be included in an encyclopedia.

If you feel that the article shouldn't be deleted and want more time to
work on it, you can *contest this deletion
<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk%3APall+Thayer&action=edit&section=new&preload=Template:Hangon_preload&preloadtitle=This+page+should+not+be+speedy+deleted+because...+>*,
but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top.

You can leave a note on my talk
page<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Trivialist> if
you have questions. Trivialist<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Trivialist>
 (talk <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Trivialist>) 01:12, 26 May