Cheers Alana, Thanks for the insights!

In reference to the innumerable in visually impressive environments.. I
think its very interesting perhaps in context of edges and totalities, the
attempt to focus on the refusal to be described numeriacally right within
a most visually numerial of environments.

In mu mind there is a link there with the religiously oriented violence.
Perhaps other violence, however, in terms of religion, there is a possible
social association between an attempt to build a "logical", a Numerable
social environment - that is unable to sustain, or even live with, the
illogical and innumerable within people. Hence, perhaps there can be an
attraction to the readymade false-logic systems that stuff like religions
can offer..
Am mentioning as it might link with the Isis notion..

Though perhaps am placing my own personal interest in share-=able,
exchange-able, arguable sensations..

Mind - To compute - hence count - is etymologically linked with paving.
With levelling, to prune.
In that sense, like when one cuts grass, paving a way, pruning an idea, or
perhaps ironing clothes even ;) - it can be argued they do some
un-accounted and unaccountable - computing..(??)

BTW re latour.
there are a few videos where he talks about composionalism. eg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-02aCvQ-HFs

Hey - have a lovely day! :)

aharonone
xx