don't, unless you have an academic to play around with the results

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 4:32 PM, ruth catlow <ruth.cat...@furtherfield.org>
wrote:

> Should Furtherfield sign up to this.
> - Discuss please!
> ; )
>
> Can't see the images? View this email online
> <http://artscouncilupdates.org.uk/QNP-3PGU6-9744M0T236/cr.aspx>
> <http://artscouncilupdates.org.uk/QNP-3PGU6-44M0T2-1SGLTN-1/c.aspx>
>
> Dear Ruth
>

> Would you like to take part in an exciting nationwide project that aims to
> help you understand what your peers and audiences really value about your
> work?
>

> Quality Metrics is a sector-led metrics framework that uses self, peer and
> public assessment to help organisations gain a richer insight into the
> quality of their work.
> <http://artscouncilupdates.org.uk/QNP-3PGU6-44M0T2-1SH0GL-1/c.aspx>
>
> The metrics have already been through successful local and national pilots
> in England. This next phase will explore how they might work when
> delivered at scale.
>

> You are invited to be one of the 150 National Portfolio Organisations and
> Major Partner Museums that will test the framework across three events,
> performances or exhibitions before the end of March 2016.
>

> The information gained through Quality Metrics is complementary to that
> already obtained through Audience Finder. All organisations participating
> in the Quality Metrics are required to continue using Audience Finder.
>
> *“Quality Metrics has given Lakeland Arts a robust method to measure the
> impact of our precious resources. The information gained from four pilot
> evaluations will help us to plan our future programmes, to achieve our
> strategic audience development challenges and help us gain evidence of the
> value of the arts to the residents and visitors to Cumbria.” *
>

> Jeanette Edgar, Director of Marketing & Communications, Lakeland Arts
>
> *Learn more and sign up for Quality Metrics
> <http://artscouncilupdates.org.uk/QNP-3PGU6-44M0T2-1SGLTN-1/c.aspx>*
>

> Expressions of interest close on Friday 23 October 2015. I really hope
> you will sign up to take part in this exciting project.
>

> Yours,
>

> Simon Mellor
>
> Executive Director, Arts and Culture
> <http://artscouncilupdates.org.uk/QNP-3PGU6-44M0T2-1SG597-1/c.aspx>
> <http://artscouncilupdates.org.uk/QNP-3PGU6-44M0T2-1SG598-1/c.aspx>
> <http://artscouncilupdates.org.uk/QNP-3PGU6-44M0T2-1SG599-1/c.aspx>
>
> *artscouncil.org.uk*
> <http://artscouncilupdates.org.uk/QNP-3PGU6-44M0T2-1SG59A-1/c.aspx>
>
> This email was sent to ruth.cat...@furtherfield.org by Arts Council
> England. If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you can unsubscribe.
> *This
> means you won't receive** important future announcements and
> notifications. *Unsubscribe anyway
> <http://artscouncilupdates.org.uk/QNP-3PGU6-9744M0T236/uns.aspx>.
>

> *Arts Council England, 21 Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3HF.* Arts
> Council England is the trading name of the Arts Council of England,
> [...]

*26 09 14h*  *vivre entre – from estranger to e-stranger*, une
*conférence performéefestival Magdalena, * La Bulle Bleue
<http://www.labullebleue.fr/#%21/magdalenaproject>, 285 rue du Mas de
Prunet, Montpellier
aabrahams.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/vivre-entre-from-estranger-to-e-stranger/

*besides, *online performances *On Object Agency *
with Martina Ruhsam
*archives* (text, script, video, images)
bram.org/besides/
*Marc Garrett* interviewed me for the *Choose Your Muse* series on
*Furtherfield*
furtherfield.org/features/interviews/choose-your-muse-interview-annie-abrahams
<http://www.furtherfield.org/features/interviews/choose-your-muse-interview-annie-abrahams>
<https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/ed-atkins-remediating/>

<http://turbulence.org/commissions/besides/>