UPDATE version:

Love for International Womens Day! Feminisim is one! Here our Bandcamp release,
this is about a 5 Euro donation to the Rojava womens village. Thanks to all who
have helped and the gratitude to all contributing artists and thinkers, thanks
to all tireless activists fighting! Please spread!
love agee

Rojava Women - female:pressure Compilation - March 2016
https://femalepressure.bandcamp.com/album/music-awareness-solidarity-w-rojava-revolution

<https://femalepressure.bandcamp.com/album/music-awareness-solidarity-w-rojava-revolution>

This is music for the women of Rojava.

Tracks of understanding and solidarity. Sounds in support of a continuous,
relentless opposition to regional fascism and, at the same time to universal
fascism, religious or secular.

Opposition carried through body and soul on behalf of us all.

Opposition that can make life, as a future of freedom and equality, available
to all.

Opposition that we must keep alive before we can celebrate.

The many musicians who come together for the female:pressure awareness and
solidarity campaign have donated their work, placing their imagination in the
service of a daily revolt against women’s oppression and the suppression of
life force as such by male, capitalist militarism and its death cult.

This compilation is a donation campaign. We call out to you to support the
women of Rojava.

Sisters, comrades, you know you are needed. You are part of the struggle. You
go about your daily routine, yet aware of the significance of Rojava as an
alternative, as a possibility. You know things are fucked up. Help make them
less so. Give a bit of your money for our campaign today for a collective
tomorrow.

The donations will go DIRECTLY to the women of Rojava to build a women's
village on location called The Village Project:
http://weqfajinaazad.org/en/index.php/news/954-a-village-for-women
<http://weqfajinaazad.org/en/index.php/news/954-a-village-for-women>

The 12 compilation tracks have been selected from the Open Call for Submissions
from 19th Dec 2015 to 19th Feb 2016. A larger selection of submissions is
available on the female:pressure soundcloud playlist.
soundcloud.com/femalepressure/sets/rojava-female-pressure
<http://soundcloud.com/femalepressure/sets/rojava-female-pressure>
More contributions: www.femalepressure.net/rojava.html
<http://www.femalepressure.net/rojava.html>

Press results: femalepressure.wordpress.com/press-review/
<http://femalepressure.wordpress.com/press-review/>

released March 8, 2016

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Album credits