My name is Annie Abrahams and I don't know if I am an Accelerationist.
I don't like the word and I know that words are not innocent.
I do like Ruth and I know she never is completely wrong.

Why in the first place I should think about it? Modernism, the Postmodern,
the New Aesthetics, Post Internet Art - just names, almost forgotten names
- containers that served to categorize discussions, postures ... analyses?
perspectives?

Is Accelerationisme the most recent one in this row?
What should we discuss ... ?
Accelerate? What is knowledge in this frame, how is it constructed? Is it
a-historical? Is it prospective?

I want to slow down, to be attentive, to touch - can that be part of
Accelerationisme?

(to be continued)

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 11:37 AM, ruth catlow <ruth.cat...@furtherfield.org>
wrote:

> Hello,
> My name is Ruth Catlow,
> and I am an Accelerationist.
>
> Back in 1996 ....
> (to be continued)

Gretta Louw reviews my book
<http://www.furtherfield.org/features/reviews/personal-politics-language-digital-colonialism-annie-abrahams%E2%80%99-estranger>
from "estranger to e-stranger: Living in between languages", and finds that
not only does it demonstrate a brilliant history in performance art, but,
it is also a sharp and poetic critique about language and everyday culture.

New project with Daniel Pinheiro and Lisa Parra : Distant Feeling(s)
<http://bram.org/distantF/>