I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how often the art, the revolutionary,
meaningful kind, at the moment is truly in creating structures and platforms
for ideas and people to engage. What comes out at the end - the video/prints
etc that funders want to see or that gets posted to instagram - is not really
the important part, at that point the art itself has already happened. And this
making of structures and platforms is still greatly assisted by networked
technologies.

g.