love them, Michael. I too like the notes attached to the gps drawings.
they're a great way to capture memories and overlay your stories onto the
streets/physical space.

thanks for the tip on Strava too - will check this out.

not sure if this is of interest, but years ago Ivan Pope had a 'gps for
artists' workshop on the Isle of Wight and I went along (when I 'lived' in
UK), as I'd been seeing 'gps drawings' online (people on bikes riding the
streets making drawings from the roads & their gps tracks). I was at the
start of lots of work travel trips & had just bought a gps handheld device.
over the years I captured lots of tracks from different places, took
photos, but didn't always get them mapped together - some are on my old
blog. an older version of drupal had a maps/gps track module so I could
attach the track data file and it would display it on the blog posts
automatically - some I added photos also. but I broke the module/posts
years later after a series of drupal updates & have never got round to
fixing them (so if you check the links some posts look empty, others just
have a couple of pics - 'one day' I'll fix them). I loaded some into google
earth sometimes too. and into gps visualizer which just gave me the line
drawings without the map underneath - these were my favourites. later that
year I did a max/msp course too over a few weekends and during the classes
I worked on a gps drawing data music patch (with a lot of help from our
teacher, sebastian lexer @ goldsmiths). the patch just uses the gps data as
inputs to a processing filter, but again, 'one day' I was going to use them
to generate sounds from the walks/drives.

anyway, love your drawings & recollections - it's fun working with spatial
data, to collect memories in another way.

http://aliak.com/gps_data has some of them (lots of track data collected
since 2005 but not put online)
Ivan Pope presents A Locative Day Out:
http://aliak.com/content/workshop-gps-artists-background-info