Hello Mayuresh,

Mayuresh writes:
> [...]
> # wpa_cli status
> Selected interface 'run0'
> 20:31:07.754: wpa_state=SCANNING
> address=00:c1:00:c1:94:b6
>
> wpa_cli status always shows scanning only.
>
> I have done /etc/rc.conf and /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf settings as per
> the following link and don't think there is any problem with them:
> https://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/how_to_use_wpa_supplicant/
>
> It had got connected all of a sudden once, something I could not repeat.
> [...]

Can you please share relevant part of /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf (probably
just the:

 | network={
 | }

lines will be enough), `wpa_cli scan_res' output of the corresponding
ssid and more information when invoking just `wpa_cli' interactively?
(the latter will contain information if, for example, the
psk/credentials are not correct that can be missed if `wpa_cli scan' is
not called at that exact time and will hopefully help to debug that
further!)

Thank you!