Good choice, Chris!

Is it possible to collect the suggestions that others gave you and send them
around, either privately, or publicly to the list?  I am looking for a Thinkpad
too (anything that starts with X or T and ends in #00, #20, or #30) but it
doesn't _have_ to be a TP.

So far my attempts with my X230 been a bit frustrating.

Andrew