Same here, HP ProBook 6460b from 2013, i5 CPU, 8GB RAM, replaced the
original HDD with a SSD and replaced the crappy broadcom wifi card with an
Intel one. Everything working fine, further details here,
https://www.unitedbsd.com/d/6-netbsd-a-little-guide-for-newcomers

Very recently, I've tried qemu-haxm virt. and, it works fine also.