And if you are wondering what it means to lead a tribe, it's nothing super difficult. All it takes is just a little bit of coordination work as described here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+FAQ#NetCATFAQ-IfIbecomeNetCATtribeleader,whatwillmytasksbe?

If you feel like giving it a try, drop Hermien or me an e-mail.

Thanks,
-Jirka