De : Luca Mambretti <luca.mambre...@bizeta.net>
Envoyé : dimanche 11 mars 2018 16:45
À : Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>
Cc : netcat <netcat@netbeans.apache.org>
Objet : Re: [maven] Test specs split

Hi,

I've gone ahead and added some labels, the end result is less than optimal
IMHO, since now the sanity testing label is outdated, cause it has a mix of se
and ee tests, and also points 3 and 7 of the specification are now marked as
javaee, since they require EE projects as a base, these should either be
duplicated to use both SE and EE projects; otherwise we will lose coverage of
the EE related bits, starting the EE server for debugging and checking also the
web resources for refactoring, or we should keep them in the SE label and add a
note for netcat 9 to use an SE project instead of the EE one and skip/ignore EE
bits if necessary.

Regards
Luca.