I am going to complete DB Testing this morning.  I also have Oracle XE
installed and everything is working to Debry, mySQL, and Oracle XE.  I
was only able to get Oracle XE to work using a system account.  The
user account I created was not able to authenticate through the
driver.  The account is able to login through the web interface.

I will run the Test cases within the next few minutes.

Regards,

Efrem Mc