Hello.

I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-622 for
http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/case/904/suite/2230/v/1
because I have found this minor bug. I have used number 622 as issue code
because I did not use word "NETBEANS-" in issue code in past. I will try use
"NETBEANS-" in issue code in future.

I did not change any test spec because in general I have understood all tasks.

I have finished tests with JDK8. I will repeat testing for JDK 10 now.

P. S. I have found such very minor issue. In NetBeans 9.0 build there is sample
DB for Derby what was created in version 10.14 of Derby database but with
Glassfish there is version 10.13 (from advise on main page of spec). NetBeans
does not show information about this and tells look to log file where this
description of issue can be found.

JDK 8v162 has version 10.11 of Derby.

When I have downloaded Derby v 10.14 from
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html i can work with tests. So I
have only one proposal to change advice from using Glassfish to using clear
Derby. I do not feel "power" to change main page for test ... now 😊