Basic SQL Profiler testing under JDK 8 seems to work well.  I will need to
spend a bit more time configuring my environment with JDK 10 to work with
my database applications.  I tried to set up an Apache Derby connection to
do some testing under JDK 10 and was not successful.  Mind you, I did not
spend a very significant amount of time on the setup...so I'll dig into it
more when I have a few more minutes.

Josh Juneau
juneau...@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com