Da: "Jiří Kovalský" <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
A: "netcat" <netcat@netbeans.apache.org>
Inviato: Giovedì, 7 giugno 2018 1:19:49
Oggetto: Verification of 9.0 UC hosted on Apache infrastructure

Hi NetCAT team,

    we are close to hosting the Update Center for NetBeans 9.0 on Apache
infrastructure and now we need to find out if it works from as many
countries as possible, because the solution employs a farm of mirrored
download servers located all over our planet. We know that it works from
Czech Republic ;) but how about Italy, Germany, USA, Georgia, Burkina
Faso, you name your country?

    Hence, we would appreciate it if you could help us test the basic
scenario described in my last comment in issue #330 [1] or provide your
findings with more complex Update Center usecases.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-330

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,
-Jirka