Dear all,

As there was no objection, I'm going to cherry pick the smooth scrolling into our release100 branch.

On 10/22/18 9:21 AM, Laszlo Kishalmi wrote:
Hi NetCat Team!

What do you say about this?

Talking with Geertjan we are about to cut another VC at the end of this week or early next week.

That one is going to have the new Windows Launchers as well.