On Sat, 2 Sep 2006, jamal wrote:

> Against net-2.6.19
>
> signed-off-by: Jamal Hadi Salim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

+xfrm_stateonly_find(xfrm_address_t *daddr, xfrm_address_t *saddr,
+               unsigned short family, u32 reqid, u8 mode, u8 proto)
+{
+       unsigned int h = xfrm_dst_hash(daddr, saddr, 0, family);
+       struct xfrm_state *rx = NULL, *x = NULL;
+       struct hlist_node *entry;
+
+       spin_lock(&xfrm_state_lock);

Shouldn't this be spin_lock_bh()?

+       spin_unlock(&xfrm_state_lock);
+
+       if (rx)
+               xfrm_state_hold(rx);

I think you need to grab the reference before letting go of the lock.

Can you please include patches inline, or tell me how to get pine to
quote attachments? :-)

--
James Morris
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>