I've been trying to wrap my head around GSO for a while now. This is a
set of small changes to the docs that would probably have been helpful
when I was starting out.

I realise that GSO_DODGY is still a notable omission - I'm hesitant to
write too much on it just yet as I don't understand it well and I
think it's in the process of changing.

Daniel Axtens (3):
  docs: segmentation-offloads.txt: update for UFO depreciation
  docs: segmentation-offloads.txt: Fix ref to SKB_GSO_TUNNEL_REMCSUM
  docs: segmentation-offloads.txt: add SCTP info

 Documentation/networking/segmentation-offloads.txt | 38 +++++++++++++++++++---

2.14.1