On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 11:56 PM, Andrew Lunn <and...@lunn.ch> wrote:
> On Wed, May 02, 2018 at 11:20:05PM +0300, Ran Shalit wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is it possible to use switch just like external real switch,
>> connecting all ports to the same subnet ?
>
> Yes. Just bridge all ports/interfaces together and put your host IP
> address on the bridge.

I also noticed that even before making the bridge connection between
all "lanX" interfaces, the ports already communicates with each other
(ping between PCs connected to other ports work).
It is only that communication to cpu was not functioning, till I made
the bridge connection.

Is this the normal behavior (or is it that for some reason my switch
behaves different) ? I mean, is it usually by default "flat switch
except cpu" ?

Regards,
Ran