Am Freitag, 6. Oktober 2006 16:59 schrieben Sie:

> anyway, it's getting large, so... straight from quilt:
> http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/files/cfg80211/

nice work! Is there any possibility to limit the card to a specific band (e.g.
802.11 a/b/g) using cfg80211? I'm asking because I haven't seen code to
accomplish this in cfg80211, but I maybe wrong.

Many drivers implement this feature as an iwpriv, and I consider it useful
enough (especially when association and roaming is kernel controlled) to
justify a generic configuration element.

Thoughts?

Stefan