Please don't remove CCs.

Denys wrote:
> 1024kb (if i am not wrong 1Mbyte) is huge?
>
> For me it is ok, as soon as i have RAM.

Its not about the memory, its about the resulting queueing delay.
If you buffer packets for 64 seconds the sender will retransmit
them and you end up wasting bandwidth.

> Another thing, it is working well
> with old tc. Just really if i have plenty of RAM's and i want 32second
> buffer, why i cannot have that, and if i see it is really possible before?

I know it worked before. But I can't think of a reason why anyone
would want a buffer that large. Why do you want to queue packets
for up to 64 seconds?