----- Original Message ----- From: "James Chapman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Ingo Oeser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <netdev@vger.kernel.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: L2TP support?

Yes there is. There's a pppd plugin which comes with the openl2tp project, http://sf.net/projects/openl2tp. OpenL2TP supports both LAC and LNS operation. A patch is also available to allow this driver to be used with another L2TP implementation, l2tpd.

Well, I am using a modified rp-l2tp with the pppol2tp kernel module myself so now it accounts for three implementations I guess :-)

   -Jorge

Jorge Boncompte - Ingenieria y Gestion de RED
DTI2 - Desarrollo de la Tecnologia de las Comunicaciones
C/ Abogado Enriquez Barrios, 5   14004 CORDOBA (SPAIN)
Tlf: +34 957 761395 / FAX: +34 957 450380