Good day, all,
        Ive got a short script that creates a hypertext listing of the
patch-o-matic patches and their descriptions, with hyperlinks off to the
individual files.
        The script itself - useful, perhaps, when the web site or
patch-o-matic repository is updated - can be found at
http://www.stearns.org/pomlist/pomlist .  A sample of the output can be
found at http://www.stearns.org/pomlist/pom-output.html .  It can either
create an entire page or just a page body around which the normal web site
layout can be placed.
        Request, comments, and patches are, as always, welcome.  I'd
appreciate it if you'd consider including it on the netfilter website;
many thanks!
        Cheers,
        - Bill

        "If my call is so important to you why don't you hire some more
people to answer the telephone?"
        -- Alan Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
William Stearns ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  Mason, Buildkernel, named2hosts,
and ipfwadm2ipchains are at:                        http://www.stearns.org