* William Stearns ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>       Request, comments, and patches are, as always, welcome.  I'd
> appreciate it if you'd consider including it on the netfilter website;
> many thanks!

I'll take a look at it.  I'm not sure how well it would fit in to the
existing layout but it looks like something to consider.  Perhaps you
might consider having a 'template' file and then having the script take
that as input.  Only other concern I have is that there exists something
similar as part of the 'netfilter extensions howto'.

        Stephen