-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ing. CIP Alejandro
Celi Mariátegui
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 11:41 PM
To: Netfilter
Subject: Patch-o-matic Error

Hi:

I do all the steps about patch-o-matic in
http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO/netfilter-extensions-HOWTO.
html

But i have a problem with newnat, i have this error:

# ./runme newnat

Welcome to Rusty's Patch-o-matic!

Each patch is a new feature: many have minimal impact, some do not.
Almost every one has bugs, so I don't recommend applying them all!
Testing... Need directory and patch.

The newnat/newnat newnat patch:
Do you want to apply this patch [N/y/t/f/a/r/b/w/v/q/?] y Testing patch
newnat...
patch: **** read error : Is a directory
Failed to patch copy of /usr/src/linux
TEST FAILED: patch NOT applied.